Tuesday, August 23, 2011

gathering

Last Friday i went to Kuchai Lama with my Babe Suki, Bear bear, and Pig Wilson
We had our meal at D'rich Restaurant
that is the first time i went thr...not bad!


 my mushroom soup..shared with my babe
 my smile
 see...i'm so hardworking!!
Second round...
Snow Flake!!
i lovin it


awww
i love her very much!

then, we went to my dance studio
DIRTY BEAT! nice to dance!


wait...my programme not finish yet
after my dancing class
i gonna went to my baby DA BAO house
BBQ

long time we didnt gather together
i miss them very much

we are... one family!



many of them was Drunk
OMG! first time i see them drunk till sit on the floor
got abit worry about them
2.30am...i only back home!

i'm so happy to gather with u guys

miss u guys alot!
i love u all very very very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment