Saturday, December 10, 2011

hi guys

hello guys
finally i'm back
miss my blog alot...
of course i have miss u all too 
♥.♥


I had finished my SPM 


YES..I'm free ~ I'm freedom



I going to find a Job Vacancy


Now finally i know..no school life have a little bit bored ><

Actually~ i get a JOb from Blackberry event...

I gonna have a training for the event

but our BB have some conflict with Bright STar

SO~ i have to wait their inform me again! HMMMM~~~

Awww...my BB~ pls inform me as soon as possibel

I'm lack of money now TT

♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥

27/11 was my Beloved Suki's Birthday 


We had a small birthday celebration party for her at Kajang 21 Century Cafe 

Let's see the photo 





Her Boy..hmm! Sweet





No comments:

Post a Comment